Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weather

Alot of people have been asking how the weather is here. There's two season's wet and dry. Right now it's wet season. It rains everyday! The cool thing is it only rains for a few hours in the evening. The perfect weather here. Sunny in the morning, a nice shower in the evening and humid at night. I've never liked humidity but it's the perfect amount of humidity. It's hard to explain, so if you want a better description, just come out here and visit me! I have a beautiful apartment in downtown Makati City. There's two huge malls in the area. Each mall has about 5 or six parts. I take a cab to work but I walk home everyday after work. There's a short cut my residence through the mall. So.... I have to walk through the mall everyday to get home (it's so hard being me!) I love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment