Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Illa In Manila!

I arrived safely here in the Philippines. Makati is amazing, I will post some of my pictures when I get a chance. I have a photobucket account but I've heard Flicker is the best. I'm also going to set up a Skype account ASAP. We arrived in Manila last night at 11:30pm. Some lady was in such a hurry she grabbed my bag. The baggage claim was chaos! I'll post a pic later.

We went out last night and checked out some of the dance clubs around here. It was really late so there wasn't much action but I will keep you posted because looks like they have an incredible nightlife here.

I will find out my work schedule tomorrow but I think I will be working 9pm-6am Manila time. The USA is 14 hours behind. Here's a quick chart to help with the time conversion.

Philippines United States
6:30 AM 4:30 PM
7:00 AM 5:00 PM
7:30 AM 5:30 PM
8:00 AM 6:00 PM
8:30 AM 6:30 PM
9:00 AM 7:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment