Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Monday was a busy day! I did all the last minute things I needed to do. It was overwhelming because I kept buying things I thought I would need. I’m an entertainment freak so I felt like I needed to be stocked up with music, movies etc. Thanks to Ashlynn for helping me run errands. Even though I woke up at 9am and started running errands, by the time I finished errands and finished packing I realized I got to sleep for one our before my flight leaves.

Thanks to my mom, I made it to the airport with time to spare. I’m flying business class the entire trip and let me tell you, it’s AWESOME! So much room and comfort. Although the customer service is not really any better it’s really nice to fly like this. I was really impressed with the business class on the international flight. If your gonna be on a plane for 11 hours might as well be able to recline. They had two menus on the flight, Western and Japanese. Even though the flight attendant advised me I should order from the Western menu, I went against her suggestion. I ordered “A Selection of Japanese Fair.” This included sashimi, aemono, kobachi, and an entrĂ©e of yellowtail misoyaki, tamago and burdock.

Business Class Seats:


1 comment:

  1. This is crazy. You were in my brain yesterday. I was wondering what you were up to. Wondering if you'd made any big changes in your life. Looks like you have! I have no idea why you're in the Philippines but I'm excited for you Steve!

    ReplyDelete