Sunday, January 23, 2011

Daedelus LIVE IN MANILA! (Friday - 1/14/11)



I was happy to find out that Daedelus from the legendary Ninja Tune label was performing my second night in Manila. I tried to see Daedelus last December in LA at the Christmas Bassface event. Unfortunately it was sold out. When I arrived I could instantly feel a good vibe. The venue is a place called B-Side Collective. It is a collective of art galleries, restaurants and shops. The sound was good and Daedelus absolutely destroyed the venue. Most of his production in experimental but his live performance was mostly Dubstep. All the DJ’s were really good. I especially enjoyed Red-I, the dj before Daedelus and the Manila female Dubstep DJ Soulflower. After the show I went to a place called Central with one of my friend Grace from Convergys and some of her friends. It was a lively place with a great atmosphere. The waiters had two jobs. The first job is to serve, then the second is to hype up the crowd! Big up

No comments:

Post a Comment