Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jeepney.

I used to think Lowriders were culturally, the most fascinating style of car...until I saw one of these:

This is a picture I found online. The word Jeepney is a combination of words. Jeep and honey. My Jeep Honey.Ha Ha!



Jeepneys are the most popular means of public transportation in the Philippines. They were originally made from US military jeeps left over from World War II. and are well known for their flamboyant decoration and crowded seating. They have also become a symbol of Philippine culture.

Read more about Jeepney's here.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having way too much fun.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a Sung-tao!
    err whatever they call em there. have you seen one all totally disco'd out yet? I'm sure there's at least one rollin' around your hood.

    ReplyDelete